Architectural Designer (3-5+ years’ experience)
Boxwood is an informed and engaged group of individuals, promoting healthy and resilient design in architecture, interiors, marketing, branding and graphic design. Areas of expertise include the wine industry, hospitality, high-end residential, institutional and medical sectors.
Our reputation for excellence springs from our ability to develop holistic solutions through a process of education and discovery. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed professional who wants to work in a creative, collaborative, team atmosphere.
Successful applicant will have the following:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 3-5+ years’ professional architectural experience
- Proficiency in BIM (Revit), Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite in a professional setting
- Experience with technical aspects of architecture and assembling construction documents
- Understanding of Building Codes and Analysis
- Experience in all project phases, including SD through CA
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and communicate effectively with all involved parties to deliver solutions on time and within budget
- Excellent design, communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to mentor and be mentored by other team members
As a small and nimble team we offer exceptional opportunities to be involved in all project phases from design through CA. We are people-focused, enthusiastic, and passionate about collaborating to produce creative design solutions for discerning clients. At Boxwood, we prioritize the needs’ of our own team in order to foster a greater motivation and commitment to quality work and client-care. We are committed to a flat hierarchy and giving a voice to all team members in steering the firm’s direction forward.
Boxwood offers a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, 401(k), health / dental / vision and disability insurance.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31, 2019.